Technical building equipment (TGA)
The term technical building equipment usually defines the building technology or the building technology systems within buildings, although there is a large overlap with supply technology.
In detail, the building services systems are represented by the following trades:
- Heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration technology
- Sanitary technology with the areas of gas, water and sewage technology
- Electrical engineering
- Telecommunication technology
- Building control technology
- Measurement, control and regulation technology
- Elevator, conveyor and storage technology
Our partner office www.barthconsult.de is also available for you on the subject of technical building equipment.